I’m still hung over from the Mozilla Firefox 4 launch last week, but you you knw what follows? The launch events happening worldwide.
I posted an update on the Philippine events there has been movement.
For the Manila leg, the event will be on April 16, 2011 at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) in Makati City. Here’s the tenative program of the event:
- 8:30am – Registration Start, Coffee, & Media Interviews
- 9:30am – Event Start
- 9:30am-9:40:am – Welcome Remarks, AIM Representative
- 9:40am -10:10am – Mozilla Firefox 4 & The Open Web – Gen Kanai, Director of Asia Business Development, Mozilla
- 10:10am -10:40am – Yahoo! Philippines – Joey Alarilla, Southeast Asia Head of Social Content Strategy, Yahoo! Southeast Asia
- 10:40am -10:50am – Break
- 10:50am -11:20am – HTML5 and Mozilla Firefox 4 Demo – TBA (Mozilla Engineer)
- 11:20am – 11:50am – Globe – TBA
- 11:50am-12:00pm – Raffle, Community Announcements, & Program Closing – Regnard Raquedan, Mozilla Philippines Community Leader
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch & Media Interviews
I’ll post updates on the finalized program by next week.
Unfortunately, the slots for the Manila leg are sold out. All slots were claimed in less than 24 hours after the event was announced in Facebook and Twitter. There is a shortlist, so people can sign up at the registration site and get a slot once someone cancels or new slots are opened.
For provincial events, there will be a leg in Zamboanga. The details for that event will follow.
Things are pretty high right now with the huge launch of Mozilla Firefox 4. I’m sure the global launch events are going to be awesome!