In relation with the very first offering under the Social Media Seminar Series, the Mozilla Philippines Community is running a blogging contest based on the following:
- All ATTENDEES to the MozillaPH Social Media Series: Blogging 101 event are eligible to join this contest.
- Names, Email Addresses will be matched vis-a-vis their Eventbrite tickets
- Mozilla Reps from the PHL are NOT eligible to join the contest; but they are encouraged to participate as well (just for fun!)
- Blog Title: “I Attended MozillaPH’s Social Media Series: Blogging 101“
- Blog post must be PUBLIC (no password-protected, nor FB-based blog posts please)
- Your blog post must contain:
- Your experience attending a MozillaPH event (Blogging 101)
- A link back to http://www.mozillaphilippines.org
- Mention of our Twitter account @MozillaPH [http://www.twitter.com/mozillaph]
- Why you love Mozilla Firefox
- To join, simply email the following information via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “MozillaPH Blogging 101 Contest Entry“
YOUR FULL NAME?
STUDENT / PROFESSIONAL / FREELANCER?
- DEADLINE for submission: 12 FEB 2014 at 1200H (PHL time)
- All Pinoy Mozilla Reps (ReMo) will vote to determine the winner among the entries by 15 FEB 2014.
- Winner shall be notified via email and will receive something awesome from the Mozilla Philippines Community.
Good luck to everyone!